Dear Liam,
Today's topic is identity. Who are you? You were born at 8:16 pm on July 20th, 2013 at 36 weeks and 3 days gestation. You weighed 5lbs 12oz and were 19 1/4 in long. I heard your small cry and saw how tiny you were. You looked just like your daddy and were very stubborn, just like him. Daddy chose your name because of Liam Neeson and your middle name is daddy's middle name. We knew you were strong and would be such a little fighter, and fight you did. A lot of the people I see every day pretend you never existed because they don't want to see me hurt. I wish they knew that it hurts so much more that they don't acknowledge you. You are my son. You are our third child and our second son. You are Miracle and Ville's little brother. Someday, you may be somebody's bug brother too. You are our little prince, my moon, and the little piece of Heaven that we carry in our hearts. You are our guiding light. I miss you more than words can express, but I so look forward to the day I see you in Heaven. Who are you? You are Liam Omar Rodriguez, mommy and daddy's little angel. <3




No comments:
Post a Comment