Sunday, June 22, 2014

It Never Gets Easier

Dear Liam,

Its been so long since I've been ale to write. I think of you every single day. The pain hasn't lessened and nothing has gotten any easier. If anything, it's gotten so much harder. Your birthday is less than a month away. I can't believe we've gone almost an entire year without seeing your precious face. I miss you more than ever. Your little sister will be here shortly after your birthday. I'm afraid to meet her, but at the same time I'm so anxious. I know you're watching over her, as well as Ville, Daddy, and I. I feel you around me all the time. I imagine what our lives would be like if you were still here. I wish you could have been here when Daddy and I finally got married. You would have gone with Ville as the little ring bearers. I saw a little boy who was born shortly after you and I couldn't help myself. I broke down in the middle of the store. I constantly wonder what you would look like today? Would you be walking yet? Would you have said your first word? Who would you be today? I wish I knew.

No comments:

Post a Comment