Monday, September 30, 2013

I Miss You

Dear Liam,

I can't believe it's been 2 months and 10 days since you both entered and left this world. My heart is still broken and it seems impossible that it might ever heal. I miss you more than words can say. I long to hold you, to feel you wiggling in my arms, to hear your cry, and to see your precious face every morning. I often look at your picture and imagine all the "what ifs," and my heart breaks even more when I let my imagination wander. I still remember the day you were born, the excitement and fear I felt when I realized I was actually in labor. I knew I would see you soon, but I think a part of me also knew something was wrong. I was scared, but I didn't know why. I cherish every second I had with you. Having you with me, even for the short time that I did, made me so happy. I've loved you since before there was even hope for you. I'll continue to love you for eternity. I hope you and your big sister are looking down at Ville, daddy, and I and I hope we make you both proud. That is what I live for now, to make you, Miracle, and Ville proud. I'll see you again one day, sweet prince. Until then, I'll miss you like the moon misses the sun each night. <3

Love, Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment